Monday, November 10, 2008

Personal Profile

Ada Nancy Mwendamseke

My name iss Ada Nancy Mwendamseke,.A senior lecturer with the Tumaini University College in the department of Mass Communication where I lecture in Research Methodology and Media, Society and Gender Issues.

I joined journalism to be able to voice my concerns on the marginalized groups in society especially women and the children.Through articles and books I have made my contribution of raising women awareness on their rights as people and as women in society.The impact has made quite a remarkable change in our Society.

With the emergency of the Internet, my work is made even easier as I reach many groups of other women all over the world through networking, thereby exchanging experiences, views and insights on our various programmes. We have been able to exchanger books through the internet by attaching the material and sending as an email.

I have been able to publish three books and the fourth one upcoming while at the same time I am writing my Phd Thesis. All this has been possible because of the Internet use as
it makes my work manageable.

No comments: